Dr. Z and Mama Z’s 10-part video online masterclass called Essential Oils for Abundant Living runs Feb 20th through March 1.
If you’ve been following me for awhile you know I’m a big fan of essential oils and the healing benefits they offer for anxiety. This video series offers a perfect blend of practical how-to use them plus it is very much science-based (which I love!) and they address potential risks. Dr. Z shares this:
We pride ourselves on providing safe, scientific and practical advice that is all non-branded. We do not sell essential oils so, regardless of what your favorite brand is, the information you will learn in this program applies.
Not to mention, because we don’t sell essential oils, we are not restricted by government or “compliance” regulations and we can freely communicate what the research REALLY says about the healing power of essential oils!
Here is one example of the power of essential oils for reducing stress and lowering cortisol levels.
In this study, Essential oil inhalation on blood pressure and salivary cortisol levels in prehypertensive and hypertensive subjects, 83 participants who were hypertensive (high blood pressure) or prehypertensive were asked to inhale an essential oil blend of lavender, ylang-ylang, marjoram, and neroli with the following ratio (20 : 15 : 10 : 2).
The study group experienced the relaxation effects of this particular blend of essential oils leading to:
- significant decreases in the concentration of salivary cortisol
- reduced blood pressure
- and stress reduction.
Here is the rationale for the particular blend they used in this study:
Lavender alleviates cardiac excitation, lowers BP [blood pressure], and is effective in hypertension and palpitations. Ylang-ylang lowers BP [blood pressure], alleviates palpitations and nervous system excitation, and promotes emotional relaxation. Marjoram lowers sympathetic nervous system activity and stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, resulting in vasodilatation to reduce cardiac strain and decrease BP [blood pressure]. Neroli brings forth emotional soothing and comfort and is effective in cardiac palpitations secondary to shock or fear.
And here is the amazing line-up of video lessons you’ll have access to when you register for the 10-part video online masterclass called Essential Oils for Abundant Living. After watching the Quick Start Guide, a new lesson will air each day:
Setting the Foundation
- Lesson 1: Aromatherapy Quick-Start Guide
- Lesson 2: Inhalation Guide & Safety Tips
- Lesson 3: Topical Application Guide & Safety Tips
- Lesson 4: Internal Use Guide & Safety Tips
Natural Solutions for a Toxic-Free Home
- Lesson 5: DIY Body Care Products
- Lesson 6: DIY Cleaning Products
- Lesson 7: Cooking with Essential Oils
Regaining Control of Your Health
- Lesson 8: Preventing Disease with Essential Oils
- Lesson 9: Treating Disease with Essential Oils
- Lesson 10: Advanced Strategies & Protocols
This video series will
- give you the confidence that you need to use essential oils to make healing remedies for your body, as well as non-toxic natural recipes for your home.
- provide many golden nuggets that you can start putting into practice today (no matter where you are in your essential oil journey)
- offer an all-you-can-eat buffet of expert tips, recipes and DIY ideas to help you and your family enjoy abundant health with essential oils!
Reserve your spot for Essential Oils for Abundant Living HERE!
I hope you enjoy it and learn a ton!