Our exposure to “Electrosmog” from cell phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, smart meters and cell phone towers is increasing steadily and we can’t deny it anymore — electromagnetic fields (EMFs) — are making people sick. EMF exposure is now thought to be just as important as exposure to pesticides, mold, heavy metals or any other kind of environmental toxin:
- Magda Havas from Trent University: up to 33% of the population has “mild to moderate symptoms” of electro sensitivity
- Dietrich Klinghardt, health pioneer and Medical Director at the Sophia Health Institute: “patients suffering from chronic illness will likely never heal unless you reduce their exposure to Electrosmog.”
This paper published in 2016, Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression reports that
the mechanism of action of microwave EMFs, the role of the VGCCs [voltage-gated calcium channels] in the brain, the impact of non-thermal EMFs on the brain, extensive epidemiological studies performed over the past 50 years, and five criteria testing for causality, all collectively show that various non-thermal microwave EMF exposures produce diverse neuropsychiatric effects.
Among the more commonly reported changes are sleep disturbance/insomnia, headache, depression/depressive symptoms, fatigue/tiredness, dysesthesia, concentration/attention dysfunction, memory changes, dizziness, irritability, loss of appetite/body weight, restlessness/anxiety, nausea, skin burning/tingling/dermographism and EEG changes.
My friend and investigative health journalist Nicolas Pineault is the author of “The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs” (my Amazon link) and an expert on EMFs. He is the creator of Electrosmog Rx, an EMF Course for Health Practitioners.
If you want to learn latest evidence-based, cutting-edge, credible information on how Electrosmog exposure affects your patients/clients, how to prevent EMF-related symptoms and illness, and how to support those clients/patients who have symptoms, then I recommend this course.
The course is a series of 5 live webinars over 5 weeks, including Q&As and a private Facebook group. It starts March 12, 2018.
- The EMF spectrum
- 4 types of EMFs linked with ill health
- Common sources of EMFs your patients/clients are probably exposed to
- Are there “safe” levels of EMFs?
- How EMFs affect every cell in the body
- The NO/ONOO- cycle
- Synergies between EMFs, inflammation, environmental toxins and excessive NMDA activity
- Review of the strongest evidence available
- What to ask your patients/clients to assess their exposure
- Common EMF-related symptoms
- What to look for on labs
- How to properly diagnose electro hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Evidence-based ways to reduce exposure in and out the home
- Using EMF-blocking clothes
- The lowdown on grounding
- Diet interventions and supplements which support the NRF2 pathway
- Supplements to heal electrosensitivity
He has also interviewed and collaborated with some of the best minds in healing including Dr. Klinghardt, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. Ben Lynch and many more and the course offers these interviews as a bonus. Here is what I learned from his interview with Dr. Klinghart:
After applying a few evidence-based solutions to reduce exposure to this new environmental toxin, Klinghardt sees patients with chronic diseases such as Lyme, ALS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, MS, autism and fibromyalgia heal faster — making every single supplement or protocol he sends their way more effective.
As you may be aware I prefer to promote programs I have already reviewed. This is a brand new program in beta version so I have not reviewed it BUT after hearing Nicholas present on this topic last year at Mindshare and then subsequently reading his brilliant new book, “The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs” (my Amazon link), I am basing my recommendation off this. This is a practitioner-only training. If you are not a practitioner I highly recommend his new book.
[UPDATE: March 25, 2018 – we are 2 webinars into the course and I’m blown away by the content and research, Nick’s expertise and willingness to address all questions, and the stimulating discussions in the private Facebook group with other practitioners/advocates]
You can watch his Mindshare presentation here:
Nick shares this wisdom
If you’ve never seen a patient or client whose health is being affected by EMFs, it’s very likely that you’ve missed it.
Here is some of the wisdom you can expect to learn in the course:
- EMFs reduce the number of cells in the hippocampus
- EMFs increase cortisol levels
- EMFs affect the production of GABA
- EMFs can increase blood pressure
- EMFs increase markers of inflammation (TGF-Beta 1, MMP-9 and copper), disrupting hormone and neurotransmitter production
UPDATE March 1, 2018 – You can learn more and get on the waiting list for Electrosmog RX here. (the 100 seats sold out in 3 days and he’s opening up another 100 seats in the next few days) UPDATE March 7, 2018 – Another 200 seats have been added today and are now available for purchase. He is limiting the number so he can address all questions from participants. If you signed up prior to today you should have seen an email from Nick about this. You can also use this link to purchase: Electrosmog RX
UPDATE March 12, 2018 – The course filled up but you can still show your interest by signing up for the evergreen version which will be available shortly after the live version ends: Electrosmog RX .
Feel free to post questions in the comments.