YOU can help change the planet. YOU have the power to help mold the future, change the trajectory of human history and help us enter the safest AND most prosperous era we’ve ever experienced.
My amazing friend Dr. Pedram Shojai has put thousands of hours and a lot of blood, sweat and tears into creating what many are describing as a masterpiece.
His brand new documentary Prosperity takes an incredible look into exactly how companies are bringing together passion, purpose and profits for the benefit of every person on earth.
Here is a short trailer of the movie:
Pedram shows us the problems AND the companies and individuals who are changing the way they do business and make a profit all while helping HEAL the planet in the process. This documentary actually provides answers to some of the most important questions of our time.. and MOST importantly it gives us HOPE.
He shares that “companies can be a force for good” and we need to stop rewarding corporate greed. YOU can be part of this!
Here are some wise words of wisdom from the documentary:
- “it’s like we’re reckless teenagers unaware of the consequences”
- “we need a new definition of prosperity, one that includes our values”
- “why do we continue to buy from companies that don’t do good – people talk about having values but then support companies that don’t have the same values”
- “companies can be a force for good” and we need to stop rewarding corporate greed
- “now there is an emphasis on the triple bottom line which measures the impact on people and planet along with profit”
Pedram is making his new movie Prosperity available to watch at no cost for 10 days and 10 days only… and I’d love to invite you to see this exclusive online screening with me.
Prosperity will eventually be shown across the country in theaters, but you can watch it online now for the next 10 days. You can register to watch it here and discover just how powerful your voice can be.
I’ll be watching it with you (again – I did get a sneak preview – I always like to do this before promoting something)
Let us know what you think and what changes you plan to make.