I love to bring you valuable content so I’m so pleased to be sharing this online event with you!
Learn secret cures to naturally heal your body from 30 unique presentations! The Natural Cures Movement includes natural remedies and treatment protocols for specific conditions like hypothyroidism, anxiety and depression, autoimmune disease, arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. The home remedies and natural cures you will discover could help you begin a path to better health and disease prevention! Plus, it’s FREE and online from October 6-13. 2014.
Take your health to the next level when you join Dr. Josh Axe, founder of one of the top 25 natural health websites in the world, DrAxe.com, and author of The Real Food Diet Cookbook. It’s his mission to educate millions around the world in order to help them transform their health.
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
Dr. Joseph Mercola, Take Control of Your Health & Insulin
Dr. Josh Axe, Natural Cures for Leaky Gut
Sayer Ji, 10 Food Medicines That Could Save Your Life
Suzy Cohen, RPh, Natural Remedies for Thyroid & Autoimmune Disease
Vani Hari, How to Cure Yourself Despite Food Companies and Your Doctor
Here are a few gems from my food-mood-anxiety interview:
To raise low serotonin:
- 5-HTP or tryptophan (amino acid supplements) taken between meals
- Exercise, sunshine or a full spectrum lamp, and diet (quality real food and wild fish and grass-fed red meat and healthy fats!)
- Pumpkin seeds – research shows that a functional food rich in tryptophan and zinc (made of pumpkin seeds) reduced social anxiety and helps sleep!
We didn’t get to talk about all the amino acids and brain chemical imbalances so here is a high level summary:
- glutamine for low blood sugar
- GABA for stress-eating/low GABA
- tyrosine when you need a sugar or caffeine pickup/low catecholamines
- DPA for comfort/emotional eating and low endorphins.
I love and highly recommend the eating psychology work of Marc David and I really enjoyed Katie’s talk on beautiful healthy coconut!
Here are some gems from her interview:
- anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties and high in antioxidants
- high in MCTs and easily digested so you don’t need bile to digest them, plus they help boost metabolism
- she combines it with oregano oil for oil pulling/swishing in mouth
- use it for cooking, as a body lotion, to help prevent diaper rash, as a hair detangler, as a massage oil
Register for FREE now at the following link: https://ju127.isrefer.com/go/summitreg/trudyscottcn/