Meme had anxiety, had panic attacks, didn’t enjoy speaking in public, had insomnia and was an emotional eater. She found answers with the amazing aminos acids and the pyroluria protocol. Hear how:
- glutamine allowed her to walk past the gluten and dairy free junk foods
- tyrosine helped her flutterby mind, gave her energy, focus and a desire to do things again
- DPA stopped her comfort eating for too much of the “healthy” sweeteners
- Tryptophan stopped her mind talk, got her sleeping through the night for the first time in 11 years and helped reduce the frequency of her panic attacks
- GABA was the best amino acid and how the panic attacks disappeared
- zinc, vitamin B6 and evening primrose oil helped her pyroluria symptoms. Here is the pyroluria questionnaire we discussed.
Here is a great gem from my interview with Meme:
No matter how bad you feel, know that there is a natural solution out there
Natural solutions come naturally so keep looking
Meme is a GAPS Practitioner, Nutritional Therapist, FNTP, and fellow African.
You can find out more about Meme at www.givennewlife.info
If you are not already registered for the Anxiety Summit you can get live access to the speakers of the day here www.theAnxietySummit.com
UPDATE: the summit concluded on Tues 6/24 – season 2 of The Anxiety Summit will be in November 2014. If you’d like to be on the notification list just sign up here www.theAnxietySummit.com
Missed this interview or can’t listen live? Or want this and the other great interviews for your learning library? Purchase the MP3s or MP3s + transcripts + interview highlights and listen when it suits you