We start Monday with this live course where I am going to share the five brain chemical imbalances and respective amazing amino acids that can end cravings and emotional eating.
If you have these symptoms, then amino acids may help:
- LOVING a certain food (do you just LOVE pizza or really LOVE cookies as a reward or to numb!?)
- wanting caffeine or sugar for a pick me up in the afternoon
- afternoon or night time cravings for carbs
- poor sleep
- feeling anxious and irritable (and wanting sugar/starches/alcohol to calm you down)
- depression and low self-esteem (and wanting sugar/starch/alcohol for soothing)
Yep, all of those can be caused by a lack of some key amino acids that we either don’t get in our food or don’t get enough of. I have amazing results with my clients!
I recently participated in the incredible Loving Food Loving Life Emotional Eating telesumit hosted by Aimee Serafini. The participants were so wowed by this new information that Aimee asked me to create a group program that would be affordable AND where participants could all support each other.
I’m going to share exactly what and how much to take and what brands based on your own brain chemical imbalances. Plus we’ll also talk about diet, breakfast, getting enough protein, meal timing, your adrenals and thyroid, food intolerances and much more!
Here is the complete overview of the course:
- Five Live Classes covering each of the 5 neurotransmitter deficiency categories (low serotonin, low GABA, low catecholamines, low endorphins and low blood sugar) and recordings for your library after the calls
(live class dates are 5pm PT / 8pm ET: Mondays May 13 & 20, Tuesday May 28 (due to holiday), and Mondays June 3 & 10)
- Bonus Live Q&A call after course to answer questions
(Monday, June 17)
- If you cannot attend the live classes, you will get the recordings to download so you can listen when you have time and refer to them later, plus you can ask questions on Facebook. Please do not let scheduling affect your being able to start getting relief now
- Amino Acid Precautions questionnaire (to address contraindications)
- Amino Acid Deficiency questionnaire
- Food Mood Log – to figure out how food affects you and how you are feeling prior to eating
- Supplement Sheet for amino acid timings
- Membership in a private Facebook Group for peer support. Support is super important and hearing the experiences and questions of other participants will surely be of great benefit
- A Bonus audio interview with Mira Dessy, Nutrition Educator and Whole Food Advocate: The Pantry Principle, How to Read the label and Know What’s Really in Your Food
If you’re still on the fence
check out this blog post on glutamine for low blood sugar and calming effects and watch how glutamine helped Nicole within 5 minutes
- check out how DPA was a miracle for Angie and her sugar cravings
Are you in or out?
[7/8/13 update: this event has concluded and this program is now available as a 6 week homestudy program: The Amazing Amino Acids for Ending Emotional Eating – No Willpower Required! Really!! (Home Study Program – with or without Live Q&A calls) ]
Aimee and I hope to have you join us (Aimee enrolled for this class too!) If you would like to enroll in this 6 week live virtual class you can still register here