I’ve created this roadmap for The Anxiety Summit 6: Toxins, Meds & Infections because I want to make it easy for you to get the best value from these wonderful interviews. I don’t want you to feel totally overwhelmed and more stressed when you see all these experts and interview topics and wonder “where am I going to start?”
I’m using the map analogy because as a hiker I know I need a map to be able to find where I’m going and because being out in nature is a big part of the healing process. I’m a visual person and I like to have a clear picture in my mind of the lay of the land BEFORE I set off somewhere new.
It’s for this reason that I’ve created this document with these handy dandy charts that you can refer to at the start of the summit, come back to during the summit and refer to after the summit when you’re re-listening to interviews and reading transcripts.
I hope you enjoy it and find it easier to navigate the summit with these maps:
- Root Causes/Triggers – figure out which may be your root causes/triggers
- Solutions – for you to explore with the summit interviews
- Conditions – see which ones are relevant for you
The numbers in parentheses refer to the number in the cross-reference table at the end – which then gives you the actual talk/s where this topic is discussed.
Here is an example of one of many possible root causes of your anxiety – in the Foods section on the first root causes/triggers map you’ll see: Bone broth, tea, wine and kombucha (fluoride) (17).
These are all surprising sources of fluoride and we talk about these and much more in the interview with Melissa Gallico: “Fluoride: Neurotoxicity, Anxiety, Acne and Hypothyroidism.”
What you’ll learn –
- Prenatal fluoride exposure and lower IQ scores in children aged 3 to 4 years
- How fluoride can be a trigger for cystic acne, depression, anxiety, Tourette’s, migraines, insomnia and hypothyroidism
- Surprising sources of fluoride and protective nutrients
As you know, anxiety can be related to your daily life experiences BUT it can also be triggered by:
- foods you eat and what you drink (like wheat, oxalates, alcohol and more)
- environmental toxins (like fluoride, lead, plastics, fragrances, insecticides, fluoride and more)
- many types of medications (like the benzos/SSRIs, birth control pill, acne medication, fluoroquinolone antibiotics and more) and/or
- chronic infections (like Lyme disease, PANDAS, parasites, candida and more).
Once you identify the root causes and understand anxiety’s mechanisms you can support the liver/gallbladder, detox, address infections, implement targeted and supportive solutions, and get relief!
This is my 6th Anxiety Summit, featuring all new topics and the latest research related to anxiety and toxins, medications and infections.
Click below to download your copy of the entire Roadmap – 2 pages of Root Causes, 2 pages of Solutions and a page of Conditions (and get access to the summit at the same time).
I’d love your feedback in the comments section below
- Let us know you find this helpful for navigating the summit
- Give us suggestions for improving it and let us know which topics we missed and we’ll do our best to create an updated version
- Tell us which aspects of the roadmaps you loved and topics you’d like to learn more about