There is a valuable summit airing this week: September 15 – September 22, and the topic is all about Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
The Hashimoto’s Institute (and summit) was created by my colleagues Dr. Izabella Wentz (the pharmacist), Dr. Alan Christianson (the doctor) and Andrea Nakayama (the nutritionist).
You may recall Dr. Izabella Wentz, PharmD, “The Thyroid Pharmacist”, from The Anxiety Summit in June. Her very popular interview was Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Anxiety. She shared how she would co-host a summit purely on the topic of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and here it is.
Here are some facts on Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis:
- Autoimmune thyroid dysfunction is the leading cause of hypothyroidism in the developed world
- It can lead to weight gain, poor energy, hair loss, constipation, and even anxiety and depression.
- It’s something I see with so many of my clients (and so many don’t even know they have it)
- Statistics estimate that as many as 20% of people have circulating antibodies, which is indicative of Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- The conventional medical model does not offer much besides using medications.
Here is the break down for the week:
Day 1: Diagnosis – test don’t guess, learn what you need to know to plan your recovery
Day 2: Dosage – medication options and strategies
Day 3: Diet/Digestion – healing from within
Day 4: Daily rhythms – balance your adrenals and other hormones
Day 5: Detox – remove the triggers
Day 6: Defense – immune repair
Day 7: Design your recovery – creating your personal recovery plan
By the end of next week, you’ll have a detailed plan of action to find and fix the cause of your thyroid problems.
There is no cost to attend this awesome event and it’s completely online. When you register you get some great free gifts
Alan Christianson, NMD – “Healing Hashimoto’s – A Savvy Patient’s Guide”
Izabella Wentz, PharmD – “Guide to Overcoming Hashimoto’s Fatigue”
Andrea Nakayama, CNE, CNC – “Mapping Your Signs & Symptoms: Addressing Your Hashimoto’s from a Full System’s Perspective”
Plus, A full day of Special Topics from Taming Post-Partum Flares to Addressing Underlying Immune Triggers
AND… real life tools to help you reclaim your health
You can register here https://jz197.isrefer.com/go/hashimotos/tlscott