It’s a wonderful FREE online event hosted by my friend Sean Croxton. Click here to register:
This started earlier this week but looks what is ahead…
These Thursday/Friday interviews air until 8am tomorrow:
- Damage Control for Anxiety and Panic Attacks – Dr. Corey Schuler, DC
- PMS, PCOS and Postpartum: A Woman’s Guide to Depression – Alisa Vitti, HHC
- How to Rewire Your Brain and Beat Depression with Neurofeedback – Nora Gedgaudas, CNS, CNT (I hear this one is very popular!)
Coming up on Saturday/Sunday:
- Reframing Depression: A Functional Nutrition Approach – Andrea Nakayama, CNE (I love her functional medicine approach!)
- The Microbiome-Mood Connection – Dr. Jillian Teta, ND (gut health is such a hot topic!)
- How to Boost Your Mood with Foods and Fats – Dr. Ann Childers, MD (yes!)
Coming up on Monday/Tuesday:
- Natural Antidepressant Alternatives – Sayer Ji (I love how he’s on top of the research!)
- Depression is NOT a Serotonin Deficiency – Dr. Kelly Brogan, MD (you’ve heard me say why I don’t agree with everything Dr. Brogan says about serotonin and the amino acids)
- How to Safely Transition Off of Psychiatric Meds – Dr. Hyla Cass, MD (her information is always great! She is always a favorite on the Anxiety Summits!)
And on Monday I’m doing a live Google hangout Q and A with Sean – once you’ve signed up you’ll just watch for emails from Sean with the details.
If you know you want these videos/transcripts/mp3s, simply go here to order them:
Prices will increase after the summit.
Got questions? Please ask them in the comment section below.