Pyroluria, Amino Acids and Anxiety: Real Cases, Real Solutions
- How pyroluria affects mood and anxiety and introversion
- Amino acids GABA and tryptophan: how they can help you feel less anxious and happier in as little as 5 minutes
- What is a pixie dust person
- Gina, case study 1: social anxiety/pyroluria, birth control pill, vegetarian, low GABA, low serotonin and low iron
- Mark, case study 2: social anxiety, pyroluria, claustrophobia, low serotonin, very sensitive to noise, gluten sensitivity
Here are some snippets from our interview:
When we do a trail of an amino acid, you open the capsule into water and hold this in your mouth for 30 seconds to 2 minutes. It bypasses the digestive system and you can expect results in 5 minutes or less
“Pixie dust” people are very sensitive to the environment or vitamins and we have them do finger touches of the opened capsule [of an amino acid] and that small amount can literally shift their brain chemistry
Here is the Amino Acids Mood Questionnaire from The Antianxiety Food Solution. I encourage you to do it and see which sections may be an issue for you. And as Karla mentioned re-do it frequently to see how much you’ve improved if you’ve been using amino acids.
We discussed why Urinary neurotransmitter testing falls short and why we use the above questionnaire instead.
Here is the Pyroluria Questionnaire from The Antianxiety Food Solution. Karla has pyroluria and having it helps her identify with her clients. She also used to be an introvert but when she is on the pyroluria protocol she can easily walk up to people and talk to them.
[please stay tuned for the Dalai Lama vegetarian article]
If you are not already registered for the Anxiety Summit you can get live access to the speakers of the day here: www.theAnxietySummit.com
Missed this interview or can’t listen live? Or want this and the other great interviews for your learning library? Purchase the MP3s or MP3s + transcripts and listen when it suits you.