I really enjoyed sharing a few of my top antianxiety food solution tips on the Annie Jennings’ JenningsWire podcast! It was short but sweet! We managed to cover real food, red meat, coffee!!, tryptophan and gluten in 10 minutes!
The Antianxiety Food Solution
- How do you calm your anxious mind, improve your mood and end cravings with food?
- Does red meat cause anxiety?
- If you’re anxious do you really have to quit caffeine?
- Everyone is talking about the gluten-free diet – what is the tie in to mood?
- What is your favorite nutrient for eliminating anxiety, worry, negative self-talk, low self-esteem and afternoon/evening sugar cravings?
- What are the key nutrients for addressing social anxiety?
You can go to the Annie Jennings’ JenningsWire podcast page to listen to the 10 minute audio interview.
We didn’t get to the last question: What are the key nutrients for addressing social anxiety? If you have the little-known condition called pyroluria (the main symptoms are inner tension and social anxiety) you may need to supplement with zinc and vitamin B6. These nutrients also happen to be co-factors for making brain chemicals like serotonin and the calming GABA. I am seeing an overlap between the traits anxious introverts resonate with and the pyroluria symptoms ! Imagine a nutritional solution for anxious introverts!
From Annie’s site: “This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!”
Thanks Annie and Stacey for the opportunity!