The Truth About Cancer live event which runs Oct 5-7 and the livestream broadcast starts on Thursday, October 5th at 9am Eastern. You can tune in and listen from home!
This event brings you the latest in natural cancer prevention, new therapies, cancer diets, toxins to avoid and much much more!
What’s so encouraging is that many of the natural treatments and approaches for cancer also help with reducing anxiety. One of these is the essential oil of lemongrass.
One of my favorite essential oil experts is Dr. Eric Zielinski and he is talking about Essential Oils, Aromatherapy, and Cancer. Dr. Z shares this about lemongrass essential oil and cancer:
In 2009, an article was published that evaluated the essential oil of Cymbopogon flexuosus (a variety of lemongrass) for its in vitro cytotoxicity ability against 12 human cancer cell lines; as well as its anticancer effects on mice in vivo. The results were remarkable. Researchers discovered that the essential oil triggers a variety of mechanisms that kill cancer cells. “Our results indicate that the oil has a promising anticancer activity and causes loss in tumor cell viability by activating the apoptotic process as identified by electron microscopy.”
Research also shows that the GABAergic system contributes to the anxiety-reducing effect of essential oil from lemongrass (cymbopogon citratus).
A number of speakers are sharing the benefits of the ketogenic diet for cancer prevention and healing
- Joseph Mercola – Ketogenic Diet and Cancer
- Dr. Toni Bark – Ketogenic Diet and disease reversal and prevention
- Cherie Calbom – Juice, Juice, and More Juice to Treat & Prevent Cancer: How Vegetable Juicing Complements a Ketogenic Diet
As you heard recently from Dr. David Jockers on the Mental Wellness Summit, the ketogenic diet helps with anxiety because it improves the ability of glutamate converting into GABA:
There is a relationship between glutamate, which is an excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain, and GABA, which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter. Glutamate naturally converts into GABA when certain nutrients are present – like magnesium and vitamin B6 – along with a properly working GAD enzyme.
Now, when we have ketones present, they have been shown to improve the ability to convert glutamate into GABA.
Dr. David Jockers is also a speaker at The Truth About Cancer and is covering The Sugar-Cancer Connection
The list of speakers is truly a Who’s Who of natural cancer therapies … and includes superstars like:
- Patrick Quillin – Beating Cancer with Nutrition
- Robert Scott Bell – Gut Health, the Microbiome, and Cancer
- Rashid Buttar -The Cancer Conflict: Resolving the 5th Toxicity
- Tony Jimenez – Treating Cancer with Sound and Light
- Mike Adams – The importance of “ORGANIC”
- Del Bigtree – Freedom of Choice in Medicine
- Chris Wark – How “Chris Beat Cancer”
- Sayer Ji – Epigenetics and Cancer
- Dr. Darrell Wolfe – DETOX and the Lymphatic system
- Jeffrey Smith – How GMOs have been linked to cancer
- Doug Kaufman – The Fungal Link to Cancer
- Pharmacist Ben Fuchs – Skin Health & Skin Cancer
- Barbara Loe Fisher – Freedom of Choice in Medical Interventions
- Dr. Stuart Nunnally – Biological Dentistry and Cancer Prevention
- Dr. Ben Johnson – Stem Cells, Lasers, and Novel Approaches for Cancer
- Dr. Marlene Siegel – Preventing and Treating Cancer in Pets
And many more!
It’s 3 days that could very well save your life or the life of someone you love.
You’re invited to watch it LIVE at no cost from the comfort of your own home.
Take a minute to get all the details right here. The broadcast starts Thursday, October 5th at 9am Eastern.
I don’t often share resources about cancer but I feel this is such an amazing opportunity to learn and feel empowered so you don’t have to feel anxious about cancer. These experts may just have the healing answers you’ve been looking for! Please share with your friends, family and anyone else you think could use this information!
Just like there is hope and solutions for anxiety, there is HOPE … and healing … and survival for cancer too.
To your health! See you on the livestream!