This is day 8 of the Anxiety Summit. Dr Corey Schuler, MS, DC – Board-certified nutrition specialist, chiropractic physician and known as the “good mood dude” is interviewed by host of the Anxiety Summit, Trudy Scott, Food Mood Expert and Nutritionist, author of The Antianxiety Food Solution.
Roots, Leaves and Vitamin Bs for Anxiety
- Oral lavender for anxiety: safety, research and mechanism of action
- 4 key B vitamins for anxiety and HPA dysregulation
- 3 types of sex hormone dysregulation in women and the role of Femmenessence
- Unique non-supplement approaches for anxiety
Here is are a few gems from my interview with Corey:
- My favorite herb lavender now has research supporting oral use for anxiety and Corey shared some of the very interesting research on how it can serve as a natural alternative to Paxil. Here is a great blog post Corey wrote on the Integrative Therapeutics site: New Study on the Efficacy of Oral Lavender Oil
- You’ll learn more about maca for hormonal balance in women
- And lovely tips for stress reduction – these will rock your busy world!
Get your free gift from Dr Corey Schuler: “Balancing Hormones in an Unbalanced World”
And be sure to find him on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/drcoreyschuler
If you are not already registered for the Anxiety Summit you can get live access to the speakers of the day here www.theAnxietySummit.com
UPDATE: the summit concluded on Tues 6/24 – season 2 of The Anxiety Summit will be in November 2014. If you’d like to be on the notification list just sign up here www.theAnxietySummit.com
Missed this interview or can’t listen live? Or want this and the other great interviews for your learning library? Purchase the MP3s or MP3s + transcripts + interview highlights and listen when it suits you