One of the speakers on the Thyroid Connection Summit is Alessio Fasano, MD and a leading Harvard scientist. He addresses the “Latest Research on Leaky Gut” and shares about zonulin. Dr. Fasano and his team actually discovered zonulin.
Dr. Myers asks him to share the role that zonulin plays in leaky gut:
This is one of many topics being covered on the summit. A few of my other favorites are:
- Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, MT: Predictive Antibodies, Leaky Gut and Toxins
- Raphael Kellman, MD: Your Microbiome and Thyroid
- David Perlmutter, MD: The Gut-Brain-Thyroid Connection
- Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP: Infections As a Root Cause of Your Thyroid Dysfunction
- Sydney Baker, MD: How Parasites Can Rebalance Your Immune System (yes, you read that correctly – his discussion on helminth therapy or “little dudes” is fascinating!)
- Ritchie Shoemaker, MD: Toxic Mold and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)
Tune into this online event if you have Graves’, Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, cancer, nodules, cysts, are post-I-131 radiation or are post-thyroidectomy, or if your doctor says your labs are normal, yet you still have symptoms.
Tens of millions worldwide have some form of thyroid dysfunction, and 60% don’t know they have it or how it occurred. Dr. Amy Myers has identified 5 environmental factors that are the root cause of all thyroid dysfunction: diet, leaky gut, toxins, infections, and stress.
Congrats to Dr. Myers on the release of her new book The Thyroid Connection, which is a companion to the summit content
You can register for the summit here: https://qt247.isrefer.com/go/THY16reg/trudyscottcn/
And purchase at the summit special price here: https://qt247.isrefer.com/go/THY16order/trudyscottcn/
I’m not a speaker on this summit but I’m sharing this resource because thyroid health is so key when it comes to anxiety and depression. And many of the topics on this summit have relevance for anxiety: like genetics, gut health, toxins, stress and more. Enjoy!